Štěpánka lookout tower
Štěpánka is the oldest lookout tower in the Jizera Mountains. Its construction was begun by Prince Camille Rohan in 1847. In the same year, the construction of the Imperial Křkonošská Street was carried out in the valleys, whose archpriest Stephan-Stepan was the highest patron, who then ascended to Buchstein Hill (now Hvězda). the lookout tower opens a splendid circular view.