1. Guests arriving at the hotel must show a valid identity card (ID card or passport). Only persons over the age of 18 may be accommodated. Persons under the age of 18 only accompanied by an adult.
2. The hotel provides guests with quality services corresponding to the level of the hotel.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, the guest’s arrival and accommodation times are set from 14:00.
4.The hotel uses the hotel room for the period of time agreed with the hotel. If the accommodation is not arranged in advance, the guest will check out the stay at the latest on the day of your departure by 10.00. By this time, the hotel room has to be relaxed. If the guest fails to comply with this deadline, the hotel may charge him / her for the next day.
5. If a guest requests an extension of his / her stay, he / she may be offered a different room than the one in which he / she was originally accommodated.
6. For accommodation and provided services the guest is obliged to pay the prices in accordance with his order or with a valid price list. In case of a longer stay, the additional night is charged according to the valid price list.
7. The hotel has the right to require the guest to make an advance payment.
8. For the money and valuables, the landlord is responsible only if he has taken them into custody against the confirmation.
9. In the case of a visit to another person who is not a hotel guest, the hotel entrance is only allowed if he / she presents a valid identity card, otherwise he / she can only be accepted in the hotel’s public areas.
10. Pets can be accommodated at the hotel only for a fee according to the valid pricelist.
11. For safety reasons, it is not allowed to use your own electrical appliances. Exceptions include shaving, curling, radio and personal computers. The use of authorized appliances is the responsibility of the guest and guarantees for any damage caused by their use.
12. Guests are required not to move any equipment and do not interfere with the power supply.
13. The guest is responsible for the damage caused to the property of the hotel according to the applicable regulations and is obliged to report the damages at the reception. In case of damage caused by a guest, the hotel reserves the right to claim damages.
14. It is not allowed to bring sporting tools and articles (skis, sledges, bikes) to the room for the preservation of which other place is reserved.
15. Carrying and drinking your own drinks and food in the restaurant is not allowed.
16. On leaving the room, the guest is required to close the water closures, turn off the lights, turn off the TV, close the windows and turn the key on the reception desk.
17. If a guest leaves the hotel during the night when the hotel reception is not in operation, he is obliged to turn off the lights behind and lock the building.
18. From 22:00 to 08:00, guests are requested to observe the night’s rest and not disturb other guests. At this time, it is explicitly forbidden to use loud radio, television receivers or otherwise cause noise. If a guest interferes rustically with nightly rest, the operator has the right to terminate his stay without delay. Accommodation that has ruined accommodation peacefully is not eligible for a refund.
19. It is not allowed to leave children without the supervision of adults in the room or other hotel premises. Parents are responsible for the safety of their children.
20. The guest is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Rules. In the event of a gross violation, the management of the accommodation facility is entitled to withdraw from the contract for the provision of the accommodation service before the expiry of the agreed time.
The Accommodation Rules come into effect on 1 January 2007 and apply to all accommodated.
We wish you a pleasant stay!